This practical course is designed to give participants practical knowledge of the operation and installation of CCTV at a foundation level. Practical exercises,
demonstrations, and course materials back up the training program. These training methods give the participant a greater grasp of the practical aspects of the industry and provide them with the 'Hands On' experience and confidence essential for success.
1. Basic Understanding of systems related to the training.
Upon completing the CCTV training course from IIPD, the candidate should be able to perform the following functions at the site
- Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV System.
- Set up a Camera.
- Set up a Monitor.
- Set up Network devices.
- Set up Encoder and Decoders
- Set up recording devices (NVR & DVR, VMS)
- Set up & Selection of Storage
- Connect and test system elements.
- Setup For Wireless communication
- Setup For Video Management Software
- Perform Troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Perform Testing and Commissioning
- Understanding BNC & RJ45 Terminations
- Introduction to CCTV system
- Selection of camera
- Cabling and termination
- Different types of cameras
- Night vision systems.
- DVR configuration
- DVR networking
- Introduction to IP CAM
- NVR configuration
- IP cameras and networking
- Remote monitoring through phone and internet networking
- IP Classes
- Concept of a switch, Router, and Modem
- The connection between two computers
- LAN and WAN operations
- Internetworking basics
- Making and Troubleshooting RJ45 Cables
- Basics of Media Converters (Eth to Fibre)